Setup Your Camellia
- Connect the power cords to the AGW and Flower (eNB)
- Connect one ethernet cord to 'NETWORK' on the AGW, with the other end to your internet source (router or switch)
- Connect another ethernet cord from the AGW to the Flower’s 'WAN/IPOE+" port
- Connect the external GPS to the Flower
- If the eNB is connected to both power and internet properly, the PWR LED should be solid green and the CELL1 LED should blink slowly. (We are working on supporting both CELL1 and CELL2.)
If both CELL1 and CELL2 lights are solidly lit, there is an issue with GPS syncing and you should move the GPS antenna closer to a window, outside, etc.
If CELL1 is blinking, and your phone attaches to Pollen but you're not able to use Pollen to connect, it means the ENB /AGW does not have internet access to route the traffic, and there is an issue with the way the internet is being provided.
Confirm Signal Strength—
To confirm the strength of your Flower’s coverage, setup your Pollen eSIM and then follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’> ‘Cellular’>‘Cellular Data’
- On your phone, dial the following: *3001#12345#*, then press call
- A screen will appear with the title “All Metrics”. Tap the right list menu icon.
- Under ‘RAT’, press ‘Cell Info’
- Bookmark the metrics ‘PLMN’, ‘CellID’, and ‘RSRP’ by tapping on the bookmark icon
- Go back to the Dashboard screen, tap the ‘Home’ button
- From this view, you can see your Flower’s metrics. Change your location from the Flower to test the strength from different spots. RSRP shows the signal strength, typical ranges are -44 (good) to -144 (bad).